Thursday, July 29, 2004

First Doctor Appointment

Yesterday I met my doctor for the first time. I didn't like him very much. He poked and pulled way to much. I cried, loud. Then he wrapped me real tight, like the burritos that daddy eats, and it felt nice - kinda like being back in mommy's tummy. I felt safe then.

Doctor says I lost 5 ounces since I was born on Sunday. That is normal, from what all the other babies tell me. I was happy that I lost weight, cause I think diapers make me look fat. Mommy and daddy say that I'm cute, and I agree. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is mandee, i don't like doctors either! boo! but i think that you are cute too! and the diapers don't make you look fat! those are tiny diapers!

Anonymous said...

hEy ThIs AlYsSa..dOnT wOrRy AlLiSoN..No BoDy LiKeS dOcToRs!! HaHa..JuSt NeXt TiMe U hAvE aN aPPoInTmEnT, i'LL hElP yOu EsCaPe..YoU cAn FlY 2 iNdIaNa 2 ViSiT wItH mE!! uR sO bEaUtIfUl <3
<3 alyssa montano