Monday, July 24, 2006

2 Year Check-up


I had to go to the Dr. office today to see Nurse Robin for my 2 year check-up. I had a TB skin test done today just in case I go to a daycare/preschool place this year. The nurse who gives the shots drew a bunny on my arm and said that she was going to give the bunny a nose. I didn't see what happened next, but I think the bunny bit me. I had a lot of pain where the bunny's mouth was and later that morning, I pointed at the bunny and said "bite". Other comments about my Dr. visit...Today I weighed 26 lbs, 6oz and was 35 5/8 inches tall. Today was my last visit to Dr. Bergdahl for awhile. We had to change our insurance and so they don't take the one I'm on now, but I hope we can go back to them really soon. I really liked Dr. Bergdahl, Mommy and I will miss having him for my doctor.Posted by Picasa

No comments: