Monday, September 11, 2006


Mommy has to tell you her story about the fly I'm holding. Mommy was eating dinner and she looked down after cutting her chicken and saw that there was a fly on the peice of chicken she was getting ready to eat. She was discusted by this fly and couldn't eat one more piece of chicken. The crazy thing was that she shook her chicken to get this fly off and it didn't move. This was a very mellow fly that eventually I caught and held. It would walk around on me. I loved it, but Mommy didn't care for this fly at all. After I got done holding the fly, Mommy whisked me away to the bathtub to clean off all the fly germs. I had a great time with this fly and was very sad when Mommy said time was up and I couldn't play with it anymore. What a crazy fly! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison & Noah's Gramie said...

You and your bugs, you silly girl. I really miss seeing you and giving you hugs & kisses.