Sunday, September 24, 2006


Mommy took me to Clovis Fest today and I rode this pony. Her name was Belle. I did really good until the end when I stuck out my bottom lip and within seconds real tears began pouring down my face. I was done riding the pony! In the background you can see the bounce house that I jumped in, however that too only lasted a few minutes because I collided with someone and fell. I wanted out of there early too. Mommy said it wasn't a bad fall or collide, it just scared me. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you alli and your mama and papa too : ( you are getting so big and beautiful!

Allison & Noah's Gramie said...

This is a good picture of you riding the horse. Noah finally got to ride a horse at Harvest Days in Lamar this year. I think he liked it too. We will have to get the two of you together to go riding horses. Doesn't that sound like fun?